

we want to know your guesses...will our life be full of ribbons & bows or airplanes & toads with this new little baby? we will be excited either way...but would love your predictions. so far, all of my friends have predicted a girl...what do you think? we are so excited to find out!!
16 comments:
Cute post!!!
My guess is that we are having a Buckeye!!!
my guess: a bucky cheerleader...a life full of red & white ribbons & bows!
One man-child, coming up.
Ok, first off, are we certain there is only one babe in the womb? I'm just saying, it wouldn't be the first time a second one was sort of hiding behind the other, and once the doctor confirmed the first, they didn't keep looking. :)
Under the assumption there is only one, however, I'm going with B.O.Y. Just a feeling, a gut reaction, perhaps brought on by high levels of testosterone in my own home.
Let me say, though, I will be equally excited if the little one is a girl. I don't get much opportunity to shop for frilly dresses and baby dolls, though I am just as comfortable in those areas of the store!
And when is the pool for date/time going to get started? I have strong feelings about that, too. :)
you will definitely have a toad.
just kidding, i think it's a girl.
although I WILL comment eventually, I just can't make a guess until I have a gut instinct. I knew right away ryan and heather were having a boy, no questions asked, but you and nate...the jury's out. I'll get back to you on this one!
So what we learn here is that we just have to wait for Emily to weigh in--she's got the inside track on these things. I am befuddled (and I don't use that word often)--having no real insight into these things. Can you have the doctor email me a copy of the ultrasound?? Dad
I think you are going to have a sweet little girl!!
I can't wait to hear the offical word of what you have in your cute belly..
A GIRL......
baby girl for sure!!
A girly girl with big blue eyes and lots of blond hair to put up with cute headbands and big bows....
I am feeling girl as well- I am so excited for you guys to find out though!
I think it's a boy! It's the season for boys I swear! Everyone is having them!
I'm predicting a Buckeye.
Rachel says girl....I say boy!
Ry and I are opposites like Rachel and David. I really think you're having a girl but Ry is sure you're having a boy. Oh I hope the day is friday!! Let's get you in for that ultra sound ASAP!
Post a Comment