I was feeling crafty tonight & was hoping for an Ohio State victory (for my husband)...so, little Adelie was a Buckeye cheerleader tonight, with this little onesie I made for her. Nate loved it. So cute!
Lelers you're so crafty! So impressed by her arodrable outfitt. That is so darling.
Let's hope that I just have all boys so I have an excuse to avoid all things crafty. That is so great Leanna, absolutely perfect. She is going to love doing crafty things with you when she's older. You'll have such fun projects for her to do.
5 comments:
it seems like she's already grown so much! i can't wait to see her!! :) Love the onesie!
That is so adorable...you're so crafty:) Love it! Isn't crazy how much they change every dat?:)
Holy cow...I am blown away by your craftiness! So fun! We cant wait to meet her!
How do you have time to be crafy and a new mommy?? You blow my mind. She is just so cute!!!!!
Lelers you're so crafty! So impressed by her arodrable outfitt. That is so darling.
Let's hope that I just have all boys so I have an excuse to avoid all things crafty. That is so great Leanna, absolutely perfect. She is going to love doing crafty things with you when she's older. You'll have such fun projects for her to do.
Post a Comment