I stumbled on your blog while looking for another Leanna only to find an Adelie! We are the proud parents of an adorable daughter named Adelie, also. She was born May 10, 1974. I hope with my whole heart that your Adelie gives you even a fraction of the joy that our Adelie has given us. You can find pictures of her on my Facebook page. All the best, Freddie Oakley, Davis, CA (where your tomatoes come from).
7 comments:
just a couple pictures of our little babydoll.
the 4th picture down is exactly how adelie loves to sleep - it's hilarious!
So cute! Le, you have such cute baby girl outfits. Darling! I can't wait to meet her in a little over a week.
-heather
I don't know why my id says -Paul. I am not signed in as him. Weird.
Haha, I love that she sleeps like that. And the one where her mouth is wide open! :) That is how I sleep...haha...
I can't wait to meet her!
yeayyyy! She already looks big. It's going to be so great to see you three...we can't wait to give Adelie big kisses!
She has such big beautiful eyes.
The pictures are almost as cute as Adelie! DadM
I stumbled on your blog while looking for another Leanna only to find an Adelie! We are the proud parents of an adorable daughter named Adelie, also. She was born May 10, 1974. I hope with my whole heart that your Adelie gives you even a fraction of the joy that our Adelie has given us. You can find pictures of her on my Facebook page. All the best, Freddie Oakley, Davis, CA (where your tomatoes come from).
Post a Comment