It's been a really great month of May. I love the springtime!! I love living in Minnesota and being surrounded by beautiful lakes and green grass and green trees. I love how alive everything is in the spring and early summer. Beautifully refreshing! I love watching baseball with my husband. I love the bright sunsets in the spring & summer. I love the warm, fresh air. I love sleeping with my windows open...and most of all, I love all the moments I've shared this spring with my daughter. I fall more & more in love with Adelie each day. I can't really explain in words how much I love her. She is so precious and pure. She makes my heart melt when she smiles. She has such a soft, sweet spirit. I just adore her. I've loved this spring so much because I've been able to spend it with my little Adelie. Life is so much more exciting with her. I love all the moments we share each day. Being a mom is wonderful. It's so fulfilling and rewarding. I feel so much gratitude each day for Adelie. I feel so blessed to be her mom.
I could go on & on about how much I adore this little bundle of love...she brings so much joy to my life. I love Adelie and I love my husband. I am a lucky girl.
5 comments:
She is such a sweetie! You look great! Miss you!
Yeay for a new post! She is looking bigger already, and precious as always. We can't wait to come visit MN in a few months!
Sweet!! Yah for the new post, new post! Love the photos, that last one of the three of you is great. The grass is so green. You guys are going to love living out there this summer. Keep taking photos, so fun to see how little Adelie is growing.
Yes, we have green, green grass (and trees) in the great midwest. All that snow has to have some purpose! We have cute babies too!
your little girl is absolutely adorable! i hope all is well, i miss you!
Post a Comment