Oh my gosh!!!! I can't believe how much Adelie has grown since that last couple photos I've seen. She doesn't have that newborn look as much - she has so much hair too! I can see a lot more of you (Leanna) in her in these last couple of photos.
Wow Lelers, sorry I know i already commented -but I just had to comment again - impressive Nate! Look at those incredible flowers! Those are stunning - I love those blue ones. What are those called?
7 comments:
Oh my gosh!!!! I can't believe how much Adelie has grown since that last couple photos I've seen. She doesn't have that newborn look as much - she has so much hair too! I can see a lot more of you (Leanna) in her in these last couple of photos.
Wow Lelers, sorry I know i already commented -but I just had to comment again - impressive Nate! Look at those incredible flowers! Those are stunning - I love those blue ones. What are those called?
Hey, I recognize that dock! You have a picture from your wedding day there, right? Congrats on the anniversary! It's been a pretty busy/active year!
How's your new business ventures coming along! Have you started selling anything on etsy? I want to see some of your latest projects
One made up word for the blog over the last month and a half: steerug :)
so true, ry...so true!
so true, ry...so true!
Post a Comment