7.30.2010

yay for cute toys!!!

yay for new cute toys!!!!!!!! ok...so I realize that these toys will not be played with by little Adelie for a little while...but I couldn't resist purchasing these adorable little toys this morning!!!! I'm pretty picky with the 'type' of toys I am willing to buy little A - I just don't want a bunch of junk...and this is EXACTLY the type of toy I love!!! I can't wait till she can play with them. I am so excited to have a little girl to play pretend tea time & have pretend ice cream sundaes together!!!!!! So excited. Can't wait till the package comes in the mail!!!! yay! yay! yay!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Leanna- I love Adelie's 4.5 month pictures. She is a doll. I just got my tea set in the mail and it is cute- so miniature and great for a little girl. You will have to let me know about the sundaes. I bet Adelie will love to play with those in a few months. Looks like your cute family is doing well!