11.26.2010

happy thanksgiving!

 (above photos taken 2 1/2 minutes apart!! sleepy little babe.)
we are having a wonderful time visiting nate's parents! adelie is having a blast. alice cooked all day yesterday & the day before...and we had a delicious turkey dinner last night. we spent the day relaxing together....went on a great walk, watched lots of football & ate lots of great food...nate watched the parade with adelie...so fun!

today we headed into eureka springs - a super cute little tourist town. the drive in will be well-remembered I'm sure. alice & jim warned us that it was a windy road - but I had no idea how curvy it would be! the combination (of being 4 months pregnant, nauseous, bad headache (that I have had since last night), and super windy roads) did not end well...jim had to pull over (in a nice little white church's parking lot) so I could throw up. ick!! I was really hoping I'd make it through this pregnancy without getting sick. not so lucky. not so fun getting sick in front of your husband & in-laws...but, adelie's laughter made me smile at least. anyway...we enjoyed the rest of the day after having a nice lunch at a yummy little cafe. lots of shopping...adelie got some really cute christmas outfits! we now have her christmas eve & christmas day outfits!...and she got her first tutu! she may break it out for the football games tomorrow (it's red & white). she had fun playing with it tonight. we will take lots of pictures! tomorrow we're headed to fayetteville - (after football) I love that town! so charming. should be fun!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love that you guys have the internet right now!! I love the new posts - bath time fabulous! I love her hair brushed, so - so - precious! It looked like Adelie had a great time with Adelie!

libby said...

LOVE the tutu! HAahh, she is getting so big! It kills me these kiddos are growing so fast! Miss you guys!