adelie got a brand new ohio state outfit from jim & alice...and a darling red & white new tutu! we thought they matched nicely (please note: this tutu will match very nicely with her wisconsin badger outfits as well!!)...she is adorable today! we are all cheering for the buckeyes today (this will not happen very often!). GO BUCKY!! we will be cheering even louder for the badgers later today. hoping for the rose bowl!
4 comments:
OOOH sooo cute!!! Can you come visit us now?
I love these photos Lelers!! So cute, her eyes are so blue. Her tutu is so cute, great gift Jim and Alice!
So glad you guys are having such a fun time with Nate's fam. We are watching the cougars, I am really benching on the Badgers coming to Pasadena for the Rose Bowl. Love watching football when it's all cold outside! Four months along now... how many more weeks do you have until you can find out X or Y?
Thanks, girls! Adelie was so cute in her tutu!!!
Heather, I'm almost 20 weeks!!! Yay! We have a doctor appt on Dec 17th...and then the doctor will 'order' the ultrasound...so we can go in the following week! We are hoping to go find out in Christmas Eve day!!!!! Can't wait!!!! I have no idea! :) also....we are so excited for you guys! Little baby boy is almost here!
CORRECTION!!! Buckeye colors and Bad-ger colors don't match!!!!!!!!! The tutu is Buckeye Scarlet for sure...don't confuse my granddaughter...Go Buckeyes
Post a Comment