1.08.2011

Adelie's first Christmas!

 We had a wonderful Christmas together as a family. I wish I had more time to write about it...but it was filled with lots of love & joy! I absolutely love Christmas time and this year was the best Christmas yet. Nothing better in the world than enjoying the holiday spirit with my loving husband and adorable daughter. She loved all the excitement & had a really fun time! Here are some photos from Christmas morning...Nate surprised us Christmas morning by decorating the front room with streamers & fun festive decorations...Adelie loved opening her presents and Nate & I enjoyed my favorite 'special-occasion' breakfast (ebelskivers!!!)! We had a great time on Christmas Eve together & finished off the holiday weekend at my parent's house with a nice Christmas dinner & Adelie's first sled ride!!!! So fun.

The post below also has a picture of the stocking I made Adelie...it turned out really cute! Loved Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

You sure made the house festive! She has such a big smile - we are just sitting here in bed and cannot get over how adorable she is. You all look very happy and mostly warm. We love the penguin on top of the tree...and a real tree! Very impressive.