Adelie and I had a great time watching the college bowl games together this year! Even though the Badgers didn't look so hot, Adelie will continue to cheer on mommy's Badgers & daddy's Buckeyes! She's a football girl like her mommy! The sugar bowl was outstanding...I have to admit, I'm liking the OSU football program more & more each year I'm married to Nate. So exciting to watch!!!


3 comments:
Love her hair and that adorable smile! She sure seemed happy to be watching football. She will certainly be a football fan if she gets to wear cute clothes every Saturday. We watched the second half of the OSU game and it was a good thing they had a big first half.
Such a great assortment of pictures! Of course, they're all enhanced by Adelie's smiles. Glad to see Nate got a chance to see the Buckeyes win--and glad you were able to do so much during the Christmas season. Was great having you over for Christmas day--dinner was great. Hopefully you won't have to visit "shut-ins" next Christmas! Love, Dad
Oh my goodness! I keep coming back to your blog just to look at these amazing past few posts again and again! They are precious. Leanna your creativity and skill never cease to amaze me! I love that Adalie is a little football girl. We sure miss you guys a lot! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment