6.08.2011

"look what I taught myself!!"

5 comments:

Leanna said...

After watching this again, I want to clarify:

1. I did NOT help her up onto the coffee table :)I just didn't want to be one of those parents that was too busy video-taping their kid instead of watching what they were doing.

2. I NEED to get better video of this. It is HILARIOUS & these 2 videos don't show how funny it was.

3. Now that Adelie is watching these videos with me, she has been racing over to the coffee table again. I've had to chase her down a handful of times already as she's laughing and running away from me. It may have been a bad idea to remind her of her skills!!

Libby said...

Hahaha, I just gobbled up the past several posts - I can't keep up! Kennedi has the most angelic little face with that point chin and those big eyes! Watch out for your girls - they are gonna be cuties. I also laughed reading your response about Adelie running away and jumping up on the table. We are sooo looking forward to seeing you guys soon. Love you!

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute :) Seeing her little body roll over the couch is so funny!! She is good about keeping herself entertained!!

Peter and Cindy said...

So it looks like you'll spend all summer chasing an active, fun big sister! Like the strawberry pictures, especially the last one with Adelie sharing a grin. Kennedi looks like she's filling out--perhaps sneaking strawberries from her sister! Dad

Heather said...

She is such a little daredevil, I'm so glad you've been taking more videos. Speaking and falling off of stuff - yesterday Finn rolled out of his bed for the first time. All the sudden we hear this big loud thud, and Ryan goes in there two minutes later and a groggy Mr Finn can't pull himself back into bed. It was hilarious, Jude also may have slid off the two feet from the couch to the ground yesterday evening. He's really starting to roll. Ryan kept me warning me that, that time was near - whoops. He's fine, but Jude's been getting the king treatment ever since.

Adelie looks to be going into what I called Finn's 'crazy bird tons of energy unstoppable phase.' I love it - love you guys!