6.23.2011

sprinklybaby.etsy.com is open!!!!!!!!!!


I am so, so happy right now!!! My SPRINKLYBABY shop is open!!! I have worked really hard to get this started, and I'm so happy to announce that it's finally up!

Please visit & let me know what you think. Thanks to everyone who has been supportive of this goal of mine! Love you all.

visit:  sprinklybaby.etsy.com

3 comments:

Heather said...

The site looks awesome!! Way to Lelers!!! WOW, so, so, so awesome!! I can't imagine how long that has taken you, making all the product and then taking photos, doing all the product descriptions. Your felt berets are the cutest hair products on etsy! Congratulations, go celebrate with some good food or something! I bet feels so good having something you've worked so hard on complete!

Peter and Cindy said...

Amazing website! Simply amazing. Love, Dad

Leanna said...

thank you! thank you! thank you! I am having so much fun with this.

thanks for all the love!!!!!