happy 33!
Happy 3-3 to our favorite guy!! We had a nice weekend up at the cabin celebrating Nate's birthday. We ate lots of good food, Nate went golfing, we did a little swimming (well...Adelie & Nate went swimming together & technically I made it into the lake on Saturday night after I lost in Scrabble...nothing like jumping in the lake in the dark!). Adelie had her first corn on the cob...and loved it! So fun. The girls and I are so lucky to have Nate...we sure love him!
3 comments:
What did that cake say?
Love all the pictures!
Yay for birthdays! Happy Happy Birthday!
Wow!! Look at that cake, it's so beautiful. Where did you get that? It looks so beautiful, looks like you really made Nate's day special! Adelie is so happy swimming in the lake, she's a total water baby. Finn is still really tentative in the water. I am excited for him to swim in the lake by your parents house. I love birthdays! Happy Birthday Nate!
We got the cake at wuollett bakery...only the finest for Nate. Funny thing is...I needed to feed Kennedi when we got to the bakery, so Nate ran in to pick it up. I never looked at the cake until our drive home from the lake (we were planning on eating it later that night and I was excited to see what it looked like)...when I discovered that Nate had the baker write 'happy birthday Don Corleone!!!'
It was hilarious!!!!!!! Good eye, Emily!
Post a Comment