I totally know what you're saying. I think my 'style' is getting better. I'm trying to be more consistent in themes - and learning to work with color better. I'm really having fun with it! :) I love this cupcake - it's one of my favorites. Thanks for your nice comment!!! It made me smile. Thanks, Mark!
3 comments:
leanna - this is a really great one! these are getting better and better!
that sounded off - they've always been amazing, but the way you've used the stitch in particular on this one is phenomenal!
I totally know what you're saying. I think my 'style' is getting better. I'm trying to be more consistent in themes - and learning to work with color better. I'm really having fun with it! :) I love this cupcake - it's one of my favorites. Thanks for your nice comment!!! It made me smile. Thanks, Mark!
Post a Comment