Adelie & I were watching the movie 'elf' today - and I was cracking up at the part when he goes into the coffee shop in new york city (super excited about the 'world's best cup of coffee'): watch clip! So silly. I love that movie....anyway, I wanted to explain my post title...so there you have it.
We really did go to a wonderful, amazing, so exciting, super fun park today!!!! I am thrilled we found it. My dad & I are running a 10K in a couple of weeks at the Elm Creek Park Reserve, and so I was taking a look at their website the other night (looked like a fantastic place...biking/running paved trails, a swimming area, cross-country ski trails in the winter, tubing hills...) and found what looked to be an awesome playground. Today we were having a birthday lunch with my dad & I was telling him about it...turns out the restaurant we were at was only about 8 minutes from the park...so, after lunch, I headed over there with the girls. I was thrilled when we arrived! SUCH a fun park!!! I love a good park. Adelie is such a 'park' girl. She loves the slides, loves climbing all over everything (she's our little monkey!), loves the swings, loves running around, loves watching all the kids....So, I was super excited to find this gem of a park!
Here she is approaching our new-favorite-park:
And, here she is on one of her many trips down the slide:
And on the ladybug:
I love, love, love, love, love this little lady!!
2 comments:
oh my goodness! the art show, the kids - seems like you have life wrapped up and are enjoying it to the max daily! We miss and love you guys!
I like the video where she is walking so diliberately toward the playground--anxious to get there! gpa
Post a Comment