We got going a little earlier start than normal today...because...we had Adelie's first day of toddler class!!!! I am so happy we signed her up for this class. Its a parent-child class, so I get to go with her each week (we'll bring Nate along a couple times too!). Kennedi hangs out with us too in the baby bjorn...fun times. Today was great. I kept telling Adelie "we're going to meet new friends today!!" and I could tell she was really excited when we got to the school. She was a little shy at first, but within minutes of being there, she was playing with the indoor sandbox, jumping on the trampoline, and following around the other little kids. She was very curious during 'singing time' - her face was hilarious. I think it was a combo of being confused/frightened/amused - she didn't know what to think of all the moms & kids singing & moving around! But she eased into it, and by the end she was loving it. I think it's going to be a great class. I'll get some pictures next week (forgot to bring my camera in today).
Today was a wonderful day. After class, we went and ran some errands. While out, we picked up some new toys for Adelie...and spent the rest of the day playing with them. So much fun. Nate is working late tonight, so Adelie & I were living it up having a 'girls night' - eating strawberry-choc-chip icecream on the couch together (before dinner!!), dancing in the kitchen to some good tunes, and snuggling and reading tons of books before bed. Loved it!!!
3 comments:
Looks like I missed all the FUN!!
Nice pictures. If she can string those blocks together, you'll have to think about moving her up a grade level!
So fun! It must be so heartwarming to see her take these life moments on!
Post a Comment