10.03.2011

our sweet miss kennedi

Our little miss Kennedi is growing quickly. She loves loves loves toys now! It's so cute. She loves to grab colorful toys and play, play, play. She is so affectionate & loving. I love her sweet tenderness. She has the sweetest smile. I love this little doll.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

What a cute picture of you two! She is such a little doll, I can't believe how big she's getting :)

Heather said...

Cute canine! Finn had the same one, but he broke it. I was so frustrated I just got rid of it. Finn saw the photo and is going crazy, looking through his toy bins. I love it when they find a toy they love!

Lelers, the nursery is gorgeous! I love the color pink you chose, it's so soft. Cutest nursery ever!

Libby said...

oh my goodness between the kennedi special and the nursery makeover you've got me missing you guys like crazy! The girls are just scrumptious and I want to scoop them up and give them big guys and kisses - my favorite was that little chalkboard in the nursery, so cute!

Love and miss you guys!