2.21.2012
tulips.
Tulips remind me of Kennedi. Nate brought home a bouquet of tulips a couple weeks ago & it reminded me of when we brought Kennedi home for the first time. It was a beautiful spring day - sunny & warm...and the tulips in our yard were in full bloom! I will forever think of little Kennedi when I see tulips. Love this little lady! She's growing up so quickly - and she's getting really strong. It's amazing how quickly children grow! She's crawling around everywhere now & is getting really good at pulling herself up onto things. She'll be walking in no time. She is a pro at "peek-a-boo". It's the cutest thing! She pulls a blanket up over her face, and then quickly pulls it down & smiles her big smile! And again & again & again. It's adorable!! She also has the cutest, cutest new smile. When she's really happy, she smiles a huge smile & tips her head back & looks to the sky, smiling. It's the sweetest smile I've ever seen. She is such a tender, sweet little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love Kennedi. Her smiles are so genuine and big...I love that they include all of her cheeks too.
I wish people thought of me when they saw Tulips...ha! Tulips are lovely. What a nice memory.
Lelers, you feed Adelie so well! I am so impressed - strawberries, blueberries, avocado! Wow. I'm like here's a flauta in a paper towel, eat it while we walk to the park. Lazy bones HB! I need to feed them better.
This looks like another day of sprinkles, sweetness and fun at the Cartwrights! I love seeing how happy and big the girls are getting, they are so darn sweet!
Post a Comment