we are loving, loving, loving our new home! we 'camped out' last week in our awesome new tent (in our master bedroom...all 4 of us!)- I will never forget this time in our life! so exciting! we are absolutely loving our new place. it's a ton of work trying to pack & unpack & keep a 1 year old & 2 year old happy...but we are having a great time. adelie loves being our little 'moving helper'...and kennedi loves tearing everything apart! these girls are so lucky to have each other. so sweet together.
3 comments:
I love your tent! The girls look so little in there. :) I see the girls are cleary loving the bath tub!
Love the whale spout! I can't get over how much Kennedi reminds me of Cougar. hahaha!!! Kennedi you are so darn cute! Adelie is looking more and more like you when you were little Lelers! Her hair is getting so long! Love the tent, I bet you guys had so much fun camping. I'm so glad you got lots of pictures!
The camping pictures are adorable. I also love the whale spout. It is great that you have turned a stressful situation into something that can still be fun!
Post a Comment