we are starting to plan our wedding & reception. we finally chose our colors...after many different color combo ideas, we chose tiffany blue & cherry red (with little accents of pink & light green...)here are a couple of our favorite ideas: a cotton-candy machine, mason jars with candles & ribbon, flower "balls" hanging from the trees (& our flower girls will carry them), sparklers for our departure, a polaroid camera (where people can take candid photos throughout the night & hang them up)....good food (of course, cupcakes), great music, lots of fun with our favorite people who we love so much!
we love you all & we are very excited to get married...the wedding should be lots of fun, but mostly we are looking forward to our lives together, with our wonderful family.
we would love your help & ideas!! hope you're all doing well.
we love you so much!!
love, nate & leanna
16 comments:
Nice. I am the first to comment on your blog! I like the cotton candy thing. And the tie on the upper-left corner is saweet. Good choice people, good choice. Sounds like a blast!
i picked out the tie...and the cotton candy machine (had to take credit for those!!)
it will be super fun! i really think it will be a blast. we will have so much fun together as a family!!
Nice blog! Welcome to the blogosphere. Your wedding colors sound nice. Have you ever heard of the Blue Man group? Maybe you could get them or someone like them to paint themselves your wedding colors and pose with guests. You may be wondering why I didn't use this idea for my own wedding. robert redford and momio brockbank wouldn't have stood for it....but it's brilliant. Who could ever forget your wedding after that?
HILARIOUS!!! are you volunteering?? :)
Sprinkles don't be so modest! You get the credit for everything...except maybe the whole idea of us getting married. I had been thinking about that one for a while!
hahah, good one Nate. And I would personally love to see Ryan covered in blue paint, mime posing with all the guests. Yes, true...I don't think anyone would have forgotten that.
oh, by the way....I love the wedding ideas and how they show so much of both your personalities.
All the ideas are great,except the C & R sign (too confusing...we don't know those people very well). Fake Blue Man group is a good idea, but make sure not to invite them to the wedding (too distracting). Congrats on the new blog. Keep those posts coming! Dad
you're off to a great start. I love Tiffany blue! Speaking of music at receptions I always hoped someone would feature a few songs by Lou Canova.
What movie was he in Nate?
Leanna, if there were anything I would tell you about your wedding it is...get a videographer. I regret so so much not having one. I would love to go back and watch my wedding, to see the toasts at the reception. My brother's wrote me a song and they were so funny, and I would love to re-live it. So even though they seem expensive, and you already have a photographer...get one!! Your colors are BEATUIFUL!! Weddings are so much fun, enjoy every minute of it!!!!!!
I'm gonna say a Woody Allen Movie..Not really sure, I like Woody almost as much as I like eggs!
Wedding planning is sooo much fun! I love your color choices...they seem to fit you perfectly. And i love the idea of flower "balls" in the trees and the cotton candy machine! My advice....make sure you have a great photographer and a videographer. We just got our wedding video a couple of months ago and it is so fun to watch and have all of the feelings and memories of the day come rushing back!!! Love the blog...can't wait to see more1
Okay, I'll give you another hint. Lou Canova aka Nick Apollo Forte.
Yes, it is a Woody Allen movie, but the funniest and sweetest one he ever made.
Take another guess. You and Leanna would love it!
alice, i listened to some songs by Lou yesterday...and LOVED them!! his voice is great!!! thanks for the idea :)
Nate--Glad to see that you've populated your blog with a few Wisconsin websites! That's really impressive. You must be thinking that the Buckeyes have passed their peak. I think you've got it figured out! Pete
fyi...i'm not a golden gopher fan...at all.
Post a Comment