




as most of you probably know, i love my siblings very much. they (besides nate) are my best friends. i feel very lucky to have such wonderful people in my family. they make me smile...and laugh...and laugh!!
we had a great dinner together on saturday night...it was such a nice night. i love them each so much! i'm really happy i moved out here. i moved here to spend more time with them...when i look back on that time, i remember how difficult it was to leave MN and move away from everything i loved...and take a chance living here. driving out here, alone, was one of my greatest life experiences. its proved to be one of the best decisions i've made in life. i have been so lucky to share this time with them.
it will be very sad for me to leave in may. i will miss these times a lot...i hope i always remember to express how much i value my relationships, and how much i care for each of you. i love you!! thanks for all the great times! i'm so glad i've been out here with all of you.
4 comments:
Thanks Leanna for the nice post. We will miss you too. Hopefully in the future we all live somewhat near each other, and can still be an active part of each other's lives. Hope you have a great week!
Leanna im so proud of you for taking the chance in your life to move out to your family. When you left I thought I was losing my bestfriend....but as it turns out I ended up gaining a wife!!....and as a bonus Im gaining a great new family as well!!
I agree with Mark. Hopefully we'll all be together in the future..Im thinking we could all move to North Platte...I've heard wonderful things.
Advantages of living in North Platte...
Land is cheap.
The views are, well, all the same in every direction.
Home schooling is definitely an option.
It's a great place to visit (nobody's ever been there).
No risk of earth quakes, avalanches, or flooding.
The lines at the supermarket are short.
If you bring your own wind mill...the electricity is abundant!
So I am thinking that you and Leanna should give it a trial run--let's say 5 years. Let us know how it goes--and we'll be right there behind you. Of course, if you can get any of the rest of the clan on board for the trial period...all the better. I imagine they'll be lining up any day now. (Didn't the Mormons blow right by North Platte?) Dad M
ha! dad!!!
at lease Nebraska has good football fans...
and I'm sure they are better drivers than these Utes...
and I love sweet corn!!
Post a Comment