1.24.2009


i LOVE cupcakes!!!!! i am super excited for the new SPRINKLES store to open in Minneapolis!!! i'm guessing it will be one of my favorite dining locations!!! just thought i'd share my love with you!! love, leanna

9 comments:

Peter or Cindy said...

And we are happy for you! There's a cupcake store? Soon there will be more than one? This is a very informative blog.

Dad M

NC said...

I think I just found the secret to a happy marriage!

emily said...

They also sell them at William Sonoma if you can't wait until the store opens:) I just bought the red velvet flavor! Hope you and Nate are well.

Ryan said...

They had a bunch of these places in DC...I've done the simple math and found that one cupcake at these places costs something like $1.25 per bite. These people are making a killing!

Leanna said...

thanks, emily!! i had no idea they sold them at WS - i'm so excited!!!!

maybe nate & i will open a cupcake shop someday!!

Leanna said...

oh...and, dad...you'd love to go to a cupcake store with me....who are you kidding?!!!!

Peter or Cindy said...

My immediate plans are to attend the grand opening of the Mpls store--and scope it out. Heck, if you can pull down $5 for a cupcake--I think that's a great business opportunity...so I am all over this now. Dad

Leanna said...

hahaha. oh, dad :)

Peter and Cindy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEANNA! HAVE A GREAT DAY! LOVE, DAD