garden wedding...

we've changed our wedding colors (of course!!)...and i've spent most of the night tonight looking for reception decorations...our new colors are tiffany blue & coral. we (maybe i should say "i"...i think nate will go along with anything) want our reception to be very "summertime-garden" looking...i've found some really cute accents...and have some fun ideas in the works...i wont share all my ideas, but here are a few. i really wish i had chosen the wedding-planner-career-path instead. i love looking at this stuff! it makes me so happy & cheerful.
3 comments:
Im not quite sure but I think my future wife just called me a push over.....
I like that 1st picture. The whole faded overgrown garden thing looks very cool.
Nate, I am pretty sure she was just inferring that you'd give in on flowery stuff...which may be a good thing...and much better than a total cave in. Good luck with all of this! Pete
Post a Comment