

I tried going to bed really early tonight because I'm super tired, but I've woken up 3 or 4 time since, really homesick...I'm ready to move home...NOW!! I really, really, really miss my friends. I have some wonderful friends in MN who make me laugh and smile all the time, and who have continued to be really great friends to me since I left. The older I've become, the more I realize how special true friends are.
Thank you to the people in my life who have continued to make me feel loved. I'm so happy I'm marrying my best friend. And I'm so grateful for strong friendships.
3 comments:
I think I'm the luckiest person in the world....I have the best friend you could dream of and I can't wait to have them home again!!! I miss you dearly, your my little angel!!
Hope you sleep well sweet pea!!
NC
well, we sure will miss you when you go :)
Lib, it was great spending girl-time together tonight. It was really nice to be with you!! we need to enjoy the next two months together. i love you so much!!
Post a Comment