3.14.2009

its a lovely day!

I found some really cool pictures this morning and I thought I'd share some of them with you. I love cool artwork. I have such a strong appreciation for artistic talent!!




I am so excited for the bright blue skies & warm sunshine today! It's beautiful outside!!! I love days like today because I can enjoy the sunshine on my face & I feel so happy.

My "to-do" list for March 14.2009:

1. go for my first "long" run (time to begin training for the Minneapolis marathon...I think my toe is mostly healed, so it's time to lace up my running shoes & listen to some good tunes on my ipod)
2. paint a picture (one of my biggest joys in life is painting & I dont paint often enough).  I'm going to set up my paints on the porch & paint away...I'm really excited. I have some great ideas spinning in my head. Today should be a very colorful day.
3. write some letters & send some cards (I've been meaning to do this for a long time...today's the day!)
4. read a good book in the park....going to get some Starbucks & enjoy the afternoon reading in the park.

That's it! Should be a wonderful day. I hope you each have a great day as well! Days like today are my favorite days!!

5 comments:

Mark and Libby Miller said...

hey that's great! i went for one of my first long runs today, too!! 8-9 miles. Not too shabby. It was a beautiful day!! Hope you had a good one

EMILY said...

That's cute! :) Great post, Le!

Geoffrey said...

I am excited for the summer too; As far as I am concerned, winter can be December and January and THAT'S IT.

Unknown said...

I didn't know you're an artist!! That is awesome, I wanna see some of your paintings! And I'm happy your toe is better, how was the run? Hope you enjoyed your Saturday!!

Peter and Cindy said...

What a great plan for a Saturday! Quite a variety of enrichment activities! Hope you were able to enjoy them. Love, Dad