I am a very happy girl....we're getting MARRRRRRRIED (in less than a week!!!) and I couldn't be more excited. I'm very in love with him, and very grateful to be marrying my best friend. We had a really wonderful weekend this past weekend...full of really great experiences together & a lot of happy moments that reminded me...I'm a lucky, lucky girl to be marrying such an incredible man!!!!!
It's going to be a wonderful weekend!!!! So excited to share this joy with each of you!



4 comments:
You guys make such a wonderful couple and I can't wait to come celebrate your wedding with you this week!!! I am so happy for you both.
Youre a doll!!!! You might be a lucky girl, but you are making me the happiest boy in the world!!! Thank you for saying yes to me!!
PS Check out the windows in the car...I cant believe we didnt crash!!
Love birds...that would be a good thing.
Dad
So excited for your wedding this weekend! Yipee
Post a Comment