6.04.2009

my new favorite movie...

I have added a new movie to my list of "all time-favorite-flicks"....UP!!!

Its a WONDERFUL movie! Nate & I saw it last night. I've been so excited for this movie since I first saw the previews for it...and after hearing my brother & sister-in-law rave about it, we HAD to see it! So, we took a night off of wedding-planning to relax a bit (much needed)...and this movie hit the spot! It is honestly one of the greatest movies I've seen. Its a wonderful story!

My favorites from the movie:


1. I love Carl & Ellie's bond - I love watching their relationship develop (from childhood...and on...) & their life experiences together - it was honestly touching to watch their lives together...(yes, I know they are cartoons, but it made me smile...and cry...and laugh...to watch them together)

2. I love Ellie's SPUNK!!- and her passion- and their cute, exciting adventures together.


3. I love the creativity in detail - of the story...and the characters...and their adventure..FANTASTIC!


4. I love love love Ellie's "My Adventures" book...and especially her "Things I'm going to do..." section of the book...(I'm thinking of making my own book)


It was a great movie...and I highly recommend it to everyone. It reminded me to show more love...to engage in exciting/adventurous experiences...and to develop special relationships with people in my life....OHHHHH!!! and I want to go SOUTH AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha....Nate laughed at me when I asked him after the movie if we could take a trip there....ha!

Nate & I are getting very excited for the wedding...it's going to be wonderful! I am lucky to marry such a sweet man. Lately I've been doing a lot of thinking (preparing for this next stage of life)...and I feel extremely grateful to be surrounded by amazing people in my life. I have an incredible family, full of wonderful people who encourage me to be a better person...I love my parents so much & I have the best brothers & sister (and sisters-in-law)!!! Really, I do! They strengthen me as a person so much! I feel very blessed & full of gratitude for all the wonderful people in my life. I hope you each know how much I truly adore you.

Love, Leanna

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brett and I are going this weekend! I've been dying to see it since we first saw the previews too!! Can't wait! Hope you are well...the wedding is sooo close! Miss ya here at the office:(

Peter or Cindy said...

Okay...sounds like a movie worth watching!! Thanks for the review!