6.29.2009

...sneak peak!!

This is my little brother, Mark. He was our photographer for our wedding weekend & he did an incredible job!!! Our pictures are beautiful & I absolutely love them!!

If you'd like to contact Mark, here is his info:

Mark Miller
Mark Miller Photography
952. 220.2912


I will post a link to view all of the pictures once I have some time to upload them- but here's a little "sneak peak" at a couple great shots that I love.

Thank you, Mark (and Ryan & Libby), for doing such a wonderful job!! We are so excited to have such beautiful photos and are really grateful for all your hard work!!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

I love all these pictures- especially how he captured the details- your wedding looks amazing and your looks so happy!

Peter or Cindy said...

Yes, Mark...very nice work. Dad

Mark and Libby Miller said...

thanks, le. oh and some of these pix are ryan's and lib's.. :)

Katherine Fajen said...

I love these pictures, he did such a great job! I can't wait to see the rest. You look so pretty!

Molly Barrington said...

You are such a lovely bride!!! Congrats again. Molly

David said...

Mark did such a great job with your pictures! It didn't hurt the process to have everyone looking so good though, huh?

Leanna said...

It was a great weekend! I absolutely LOVED it!!!

I can't wait to post more pictures!!

Thanks for all the nice comments!!

Ryan said...

Great pics - we haven't done a blog post about your wedding on our blog yet. When will you be posting more pics?