Happy 4th of July weekend!! Nate & I are headed up to spend the weekend with some of my favorite people! It's sure to be a weekend full of happy memories!We're staying with my parents tonight...and then will be visiting my grandparents in Wisconsin tomorrow...(should be great to see them again!) And then...we're headed up to the lake!!! I love being up at the cottage! It should be a fun-filled weekend of boating (watching Nate trying to ski!)...sparklers...fireworks on the water...good food...bonfires...scrabble...I'm so excited!! I absolutely LOVE the 4th of July! It was this weekend last year when Nate & I started dating again! Crazy...a year later & we're married!! So fun!
Love you all & I hope you have a wonderful & safe weekend!!
3 comments:
Happy 4th guys!! Your wedding picture you have as your main picture I can't get over how amazing it is, so freaking cute! Hope you are having fun as newlyweds ;) miss you!! xoxo
Sounds like you had a great weekend. The blog is coming into full form!
alright you two...it's been a while...new post new post new post new post!
Post a Comment