Cute photo! I'm so, so, so excited for the two of you!! You are going to be great parents!!
Of course we're happy for you! Dad & Mom (Miller)
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! You'll be great parents!
Congratulations, that is REALLY awesome! Get some rest now --- you will never get it again.... hahaha
Wahoo! Way to go fertile Leanna... (J/k) Is that inappropriate? I don't have my filter Ry dawg next to me to weed these sort of comments out ;)You guys are going to be fabulous parents. I can't wait to find out what you're having.
Thanks, everyone!! hahaha - Heather!! ("fertile Leanna!!") you are hilarious - made me laugh at my desk!We're super, super excited!
wooooooooo hooooooooooo! congrats!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!
oh my goodness congratulations! i'm so excited for you!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Cute photo! I'm so, so, so excited for the two of you!! You are going to be great parents!!
Of course we're happy for you! Dad & Mom (Miller)
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! You'll be great parents!
Congratulations, that is REALLY awesome! Get some rest now --- you will never get it again.... hahaha
Wahoo! Way to go fertile Leanna... (J/k) Is that inappropriate? I don't have my filter Ry dawg next to me to weed these sort of comments out ;)
You guys are going to be fabulous parents. I can't wait to find out what you're having.
Thanks, everyone!!
hahaha - Heather!! ("fertile Leanna!!") you are hilarious - made me laugh at my desk!
We're super, super excited!
wooooooooo hooooooooooo! congrats!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!
oh my goodness congratulations! i'm so excited for you!!
Post a Comment