
We made our first "baby" purchase yesterday! We ordered our stroller!!! I'm so, so excited.
We wanted to get a running stroller - and my friend recommended the BOB strollers - so, we visited REI & loved it & went home and ordered it! :) I cant wait for it to arrive!!!!!!! It was pretty cute seeing Nate testing out the strollers!! Funny! I'm so glad we bought a running stroller - and it even has cute colors: chocolate brown & baby blue.
Nate & I are waiting to find out if we're having a girl/boy. We want to have the surprise!! My mom is very sad about this...she'd like to know as soon as possible...but, we think it'll be fun to wait & see!!!!! Mom asked if she could call the doctor & find out - I would let her...but I think she'd give it away...Only 6 months to go! I cant believe we'll have a little baby in 6 months! I'm so excited.
Labor day weekend was really fun for us. We went up to mom & dad's on fri & sat....hung out with Dave & Rachel for the day on Saturday! It was great to see them!! Unfortunately, the dogs got into some reeeeeeally bad burs right before they arrived (reeeeeeally bad), so we spent the first hour - hour 1/2 pulling burs off of the dogs. I felt SO bad for them - there were 100s of burs...stuck in their hair/skin/paws. Poor dogs. It wasn't even their fault - Nate & I took them on a walk & were throwing the frisbee for them...in a mowed, school field - and then realized they were covered in these awful burs....painful! They couldn't even walk! Poor, poor bella & kip. Anyway, thanks D&R for helping!!!
I loved watching college football this weekend- so happy it's that time of year again!! Victories for all our favorite teams this weekend - so we were both happy fans!! We played a lot of scrabble this weekend (3 or 4 times...). Nate golfed a lot....we played a little tennis yesterday...went for a late night walk in Excelsior on Sunday night (gorgeous at night!)...played bocce ball in Excelsior Park yesterday (Nate beat me both games!), went out for icecream at Adele's (my favorite!)....ate at a really yummy mexican restaurant...watched movies...fun, fun, fun. I wish every weekend were a long weekend! It was so fun to spend time with Nate.
Hope you all had a great weekend!
6 comments:
Le! I love the stroller, so funny both of our first purchases were strollers. I'm so excited for you guys.
That breaks my heart about the burrs. I'm sure that was super tough getting them out.
Nothing gets to the HB more than a canine in peril.
Waiting to find out whether it's a boy or a girl? This will be interesting! I think you two will have a great time in the coming months.
It was so sad!!!!!! They were HORRIBLE burrs!! Super sharp & small. Poor, poor dogs.
Glad you like the stroller, Heather! I loooove it! It's super smooth!!!
And, yes, we decided to WAIT!!!!! It should be fun!! We just want the surprise...at least for our first baby. Should be a fun 6 months to go!! I cant believe your little guy will be here in a little over a month!! So fun!!!! Cant wait to meet him. Love you both.
man you people are all over the place! dogs, burrs, babies, golf, football, friends....when are you going to come out here??
good question! we need to make it out there...not sure when though - neither of us have any more vacation time this year...so we'll probably visit next spring. we sure miss you guys!!!!!! love ya.
I love the color combo you picked out.
Post a Comment