10.13.2009

baby bump!

on monday I'll be halfway there!! 20 weeks! I'm hoping to celebrate with my hubby....and...

the baby bump is officially here!! I promised a few friends I'd post a picture of 'the bump' - I took this picture 4 or 5 days ago, and I'm pretty sure the bump is even bigger now!! some days I think it's cute...others, I don't. but mostly, I'm grateful the pregnancy has gone well so far. can't wait to be a mom!

8 comments:

Heather McClellan said...

i love it!!! can't wait to find out what you're having!

EMILY said...

soooo cute!

Chad, Melanie and Layla said...

Look at your cute belly! You look great!!

Unknown said...

Your baby bump is so tiny!! SOOO cute!!

Heather said...

WOW! Lelers, you're preggers. I love the pregnant bump, pregnancy is flying by, You are so cute pregnant.

Katherine Fajen said...

it's the cutest little bumb, i love it!

Peter or Cindy said...

:-)

Sarah said...

The bump is definitely adorable and you look amazing.