Dear Santa (or Dear Nate...or Dear Mom & Dad),I would like this puppy for Christmas this year. I think I have included this puppy on my Christmas wish-list in years past, but maybe my 'wish' got lost with all the other 'Dear Santa' letters.
It's never to soon to start wishing again.
Love,
Leanna
Also - if SANTA can't/won't fulfill my wish this year - I'll happily, cheerfully, gratefully take it as my prize for winning our "Nate & Leanna Bucky v the Buckyes" football bet this weekend. Yes! That's it. If I win, I get a PUPPY! And, I'll name her Bucky.
xoxo.
LC
11 comments:
haha that puppy is precious. I bet you could get heather to support your puppy cause!
A puppy with an actual human [baby] following shortly thereafter and you don't own a place or know where you'll be living for the next decade? A canine will ruin your life.
Since you posted it on the blog, I'm sure you're prepared for honest opinions :) Love you lots, and value human happiness more than canines.
Hey Ryan...I was going to say that! So, well said. Dream on Ms. Vince Lombardi.
Dad
Oh cheri... stee-rug. Can you turn down that face? Did you learn nothing from that Marley and Me movie - if you get a smart enough dog they should be good with babies. I think you could pull it off Lelers. He's very cute. I hope you win the bet, and yes name him Bucky!
I don't think she is entirely serious...she just likes the idea and hopes that nate will someday buy her one.
I would LOVE to have a dog! honestly. I would. I don't think Nate will buy me one anytime soon - but...I'll keep my fingers crossed...and I reeeeeally hope I win the bet!!!! :)
I knew Heather would support the cause!! :)
Heather is all full of hormones-- attracted to puppy-like things. Here's a promise--in about two months, when the baby is crying in the middle of the night, she'll be very happy that there is no whiney puppy pooping in the house. It's a cute dog. Love, Dad
hahahahahaha!
You can have your puppy.....but if bucky loses then the dog will be named BRUTUS!!!! How about that?
deal. deal. deal.
In response to Heather's comment about Marley and Me - Yes, I learned a lot from that movie. But, one of the less memorable scenes of the movie was when the wife and the husband go through a very stressful time with kids and the dog just puts the wife over the edge. Their marriage is on the rocks, home life was miserable, etc,etc. So...yes, the ending was heart-warming, but it's not always like that with animals. They demand time, love, and attention...which are limited commodities. Very nicely photoshopped eyes that dog has, thoguh.
Post a Comment