We were lucky to go to the Badgers v Gophers football game on Saturday with Dad & Uncle Mike. The new stadium is sweeeeeeeet!!! Really loved it. The game was great - a little rainy & chilly - but it's always fun to cheer for the Badgers! It was really fun to see the Badger fans in the stands cheering! Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. There aren't many things that make me happier than watching football in the fall. I think I like Christmas better- but it's a close call!!! Back to the game....Vikings are driving down the field...still 28 to 14, 9:25 left in the game!!!! AHHHHH! So fun.
8 comments:
The MN Vikings host an annual training day for women (men not allowed)--teaching them about football (rules, etc.). Sounds like Leanna should volunteer to teach a few of the classes! Dad
Is this a joke? If not...SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Talk to your buddy, Darrell Bevell. He might get you on the list of instructors. Seriously, they do this.
you are so hilarious. i've never met a girl who is so passionate about football. i love it.
Leanna loving football is reason number 42 of why I married her.....I'm for sure a lucky guy!!!
hahaha! it's true! i love it!!!
I don't even know who ended up winning that game. I"m way curious though now, I'll have to google it. Ryan was explaining the rivalry to me. That's so cool you guys got to actually be there for the game.
the BADGERS won! :) undefeated so far - hope to beat the Buckeyes (nate's team) this weekend!! :)
Post a Comment