10.01.2009

simple. delicious.

It's a chilly day in Minnesota & I am battling a cold - which is no fun, since I'm not allowed any cold medicine....but I am in LOVE with my Mint tea. It's making my day so much nicer! It's funny how the simple things can quickly make a day better.

I picked up a box of it awhile back. It's TAZO 'Refresh' - it's actually not really tea (no tea leaves) - it's simply Peppermint, Spearmint & Tarragon. Delicious!!!!! I've had about 3 cups of tea this morning & slowly feeling a little more alive!! I may be on a Mint-tea kick for awhile! Refreshing & delicious! Have a great day!!

6 comments:

EMILY said...

haha! you're funny! I hope you start feeling better. You really should have gone into advertising. "Refreshing & Delicious!" haha! ;)

Leanna said...

ha! thanks, Em!! Day #2 of mint tea - hoping it helps me feel better today!

Heather said...

Oh Le! I had a cold last week, they are such a pain. My recipe was like 5 hot showers a day. I would just got stand in the warm steam, and I took those Emergen-C packets. They make for a great pick me up. Oh, and when you're at the store you should buy a little of that Vick's Vapor Rub. Just put it under your nose to make it so your not so stuffy.

Leanna said...

Thanks, Heather!! Maybe I'll pick up some Emergen-C. That's a great idea! I bought some VapoRub yesterday - I just love it! There's something so soothing about it!! Hope you're feeling great! :)

Libby said...

mmmm mint tea! Perfect for a chilly fall day - and for a cold. Hope you are feeling better soon. Miss you guys!

Mark and Libby Miller said...

mint tea. absolutely deliciouse.