We're off to Arkansas for Thanksgiving this year - to visit Nate's parents!I'm excited to spend the weekend relaxing with them. It's going to be a long road trip - but well worth it!! It'll be my first time visiting the state of Arkansas - and I'm excited to experience it! :) Full report to come when we return...
And then...in one week, I'll be off to the mountains...to spend a couple days with my family & friends...and meet my new nephew (yay! yay! yay!). I can't wait! It's going to be a great couple of weeks for me.
Happy Thanksgiving to all - I'm so grateful for the beautiful life Nate & I have been blessed with. I have a tremendous amount of gratitude for the joy we experience daily, and for the beautiful people who surround us and make us so much happier! It's been an incredible year for Nate & I - a year ago we weren't (quite yet) engaged...and now, a year later, I have an adorable husband and a baby girl on the way!! I am so grateful for the incredible amount of happiness I've experienced this past year - and for each of you who have added to that joy.
5 comments:
That's a big DITTO for me too!!!!
Enjoy your trip! Keep your eyes wide open for stray hogs! Dad M.
watch out for dem razerbaks. dey'll catch ya an' getcha good.
Having been to Arkansas, it was the only place I was ever called "Yankee". It always confused me, since Utah wasn't even a state during the Civil War.
we had a wonderful time with the cartwrights- I will try to upload photos sometime tonight/tomorrow. it was really great spending time with nate's parents. I wish we could have stayed much longer!!!!
Post a Comment