12.09.2009

adorable mr. finn


It was so great to see friends & family last week! I was lucky to be able to fly out to UT for a couple days & visit! I loved seeing everyone!!!! It was a really quick visit - but it was wonderful to see everyone again...and I loooooved meeting Finn (finally!!). He is adorable!!!! Honestly THE cutest little newborn. I instantly fell in love with him!! I can't wait till Christmas when we get to see the little guy again - and spend more time together - with the whole family!!!! So great!

15 days till Christmas (Eve)!!! And....13 1/2 weeks until we meet our little baby girl!!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Such great picture Lelers! I loved the pic of you and me. you don't even look pregs. You're face is exactly the same. Ha! The hooter hider.

I"m excited for christmas too. I'll be done with school and we can just play, sleep, eat, and celebrate!

Love you!

Leanna said...

love you too, heather!

hahahahaha! the hooter hider is great!!!! my face is getting plump! but, thank you. you're sweet.

it's going to be so fun to be together at christmas - i'm so happy everyone will be here!!!! just a couple more weeks!

EMILY said...

Great post! I too have fallen for the little man. :)

Katherine Fajen said...

Mr. Finn is too cute. It was so fun getting to see you!!