12.28.2009

it's the most wonderful time of they year!!






Christmas went by too quickly this year! It was wonderful to have everyone together though!! We had a nice weekend together as a family. I love Christmas so much because it's full of cheer & love. I love the charming little things that make Christmas so wonderful.

It was our first married Christmas together. I am so in love with Nate. I'm lucky to be married to such a great man. I can't wait for this next year - I'm so excited to be a mom (especially after spending the weekend with our adorable nephew, Finn). I hope the next 11 weeks pass by quickly. I'm excited for our little girl to arrive!

Merry Christmas to all our friends & family.

5 comments:

Heather McClellan said...

You make such a cute preggers! I can't believe you only have 11 weeks left, can't wait to see pictures of the little one when she arrives!

Peter or Cindy said...

Glad to see some Minnesota-wear in the pictures--Papa's white tail sweatshirt! Next Christmas...we all get one! I like the pictures. Love, Dad M

Heather said...

Great post le! Sure love you, miss you guys.

Heather said...

That's so cool that you got to go to the Vikings Game. What a game!! The Vikings played awesome. I can't wait to hear about it.

Leanna said...

it was so so so fun! I'll post photos from it later! miss you!