The Vikings game this past Sunday was one of THE most thrilling & exciting experiences!!!! Nate & I lucked out going to the 2 best Vikings games in Minneapolis this season!!! Our seats were great, and we were loving it the entire time!! The dome was out of control - it was SO loud in there & completely exhilarating!!!!!! We got to the game nice & early so we could watch a little pregame & so we wouldn't miss a moment of the action. It was so intense & thrilling seeing all the players run onto the field...the crowd went crazy! The fans were lively & LOUD the entire game!!! Everyone was into it! Even little baby-girl Cartwright was enjoying the game. She spent most of the game kicking & moving around (cheering?!!). I'm sure she didn't love feeling her mom jumping around & screaming for 3 hours - but hey, we're a football family! She needs to learn someday...what better time than a huge playoff victory against Dallas?!!! I got enough 'prego' comments at the game too..."Yeah!! a future Vikings fan!!!...Vikings fan for life...." or, my personal fave for the day: "Name your baby Ragnar!!"...oh dear, crazy Vikings fans, have you taken a good look at Ragnar recently? I will NOT be naming our darling little 'chickadee' (as Nate called her this morning) after this man!
Also...we sat 10 rows below Jerry Jones - so funny to watch how miserable he was - he was NOT a happy Cowboys owner/GM on Sunday!! Anyway, it was super entertaining & I had a really really really great time. The Vikings looked Super Bowl-bound to me!
Anyway, we're getting really excited for Sunday's game against the New Orleans Saints! Let's hope for a Viking's victory...I guess New Orleans and the Vikings have played 25 times...and the Vikings have come out on top (they're 18-7)...let's hope for one more 'W' for the Vikes!!!!!
7 comments:
18-7...well that will probably jinx them! i am sure the dome was crazy. agreed...no ragnar...save that for your first son...or pet buffalo. like your timeline graphic above the post! love dad
Sounds like you had a great time - we were all jealous you guys made it to the game! The Saints will be tough to beat - I think it'll be a fun game to watch regardless.
So fab Lelers! I love those pics. Your stomach is so cute!! I am so excited for baby girl to come. I was talking to Ry the other day. I'm so excited to be an Aunt. I'm going to have a niece... so stoked! I'm going to send you some essential hospital items today - I'm in Provo so I have internet access.
super excited for this weekend's game! it's going to be tough to beat the Saints right now - they're looking pretty hot...but, we're hoping for a victory!!!!! it'd be so sweet to see this Vikings team go to the super bowl!
thanks for your sweet comment, heather! I'm so excited for her to come too!! it's crazy you'll have a little niece - it's still very surreal to me that the 4 of us will all be parents!! I love it! thanks for your help with the hospital must-haves! I really, really appreciate it!
Love you all.
LC
great post--good to see more stuff on da blog. hopefully the vikings will go all the way. not that i'm a huge fan, but i want the old fart favre to win one. nothing more inspiring than seeing a 40 year whoop up on some 23 year olds.
Lelers!! Have you given any more thought on whether or not you want to let your name slip? I know you have it! SO excited for baby girl. How's the house hunt going?
Heather!!!!!!! You are so cute!!! We haven't slipped yet...hoping to make it the next 5 weeks without any name-leaks...but, if we do, I'll let you know!
Still looking for a house - we found a few that we're going to walk through...we'll keep you posted! Love you!
Post a Comment