the nursery is done!!!!!!the bedding is freshly washed & in her crib.
all her clothes are neatly hung & ready for her arrival.
all the baby necessities are set up. (I love the smell of baby shampoo/baby wash! I even think the diapers are cute - they're so little!! I'm sure they won't be quite as 'cute' in a couple weeks - but for now, they're pretty precious...oh! and nate practiced putting the diaper on a stuffed monkey - pretty hilarious!!)
the children's books are waiting on the nightstand to be read to our little girl.
the carseat is in the car...nice & snug!
our hospital suitcases are packed...
and...we finally came up with her name (actually, nate came up with her name - it's adorable).
I nicknamed her our 'little dandelion' last night. I think it's pretty cute!! and, I love her real name.
...soon-to-be mom & dad are so, so excited to meet our little baby girl...hopefully she'll come soon!
I decided I'm going to make her mobile - it should be quite the craft...but I'm really excited for it...I told nate last night that I 'have a good vision for it' - so, hopefully it turns out as I imagine it in my head. I'm hoping to start it tonight. once it's complete, we'll take some pictures of the finished nursery. It makes me smile, just standing in there, knowing that in a couple weeks we'll bring our little baby home! it's still very amazing to me. nate's going to be a wonderful dad. I can't wait to start this adventure together!
4 comments:
I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery! And I can't wait to hear this cute little name you've picked out!! Until then, I'll call her your little dandelion too! So excited for you guys, you will love it!
You make it sound like you created a brand new name....
I don't think you are typically one to do that, so I guess I will just have to wait and see. Little Dandelion is cute.
you guys will be great parents, we are excited for you!
10 days...next full moon...you'll be up most of the night!!
Post a Comment