Adelie Ella is 1 week old today! I can't believe how amazing this past week has been. It's been the most incredible time of our lives. Nate and I are so happy, and are so in love with our daughter. I never knew my capacity to love could be so great. I love everything about Adelie. She is the sweetest little girl.
Giving birth was the most painful & difficult (and most rewarding) experience of my life. Nothing compares to it. I had no idea how incredible the experience would be. It was amazing. Nate was a wonderful support. He was so loving and took such good care of me, and made me feel loved. He is an amazing father too. Adelie just adores him. He's so good with her. I never knew I could fall in love with him more than I was - but, watching him with her makes me love him so much more.
My heart has been so full of love this past week. I have never felt such great joy and gratitude. I am so grateful for a loving, supportive husband, who is already an amazing father. And, I am so grateful for a beautiful daughter. I love her sweetness. I love her cute button nose, and little cherry lips. I love her little fingers and toes, and her soft blonde hair. There have been so many beautiful, precious moments this past week. I absolutely love watching Adelie sleep, and watching her look up at Nate, and seeing her little lips pucker up, and watching her wake up. These moments have made my life feel so enriched. Life has never been so wonderful. I had no idea how beautiful and powerful parenthood would be.
I am so grateful for Adelie Ella. She has brought such happiness and love to our family.
7 comments:
She really is beautiful! Being a mom is the absolute best, and I'm sure you're a great one!! Can't wait to see you guys in May!
love the pictures. she is beautiful! so glad to hear you guys are doing well. sorry that nate had to go back to work...love you guys.
Cute photos! More pics with her eyes open please :)Can't wait to see more of her-
haha! Ry - bring on more photos!! haha.
I am so excited to see a post. I know you guys are so busy. I was so excited to click on your guys' blog and see photos! wahoo.
More, more, more!
That brought tears to my eyes! I'm so happy for you and Nate. She is a precious little girl!!!
Oh my goodness what a sweetheart she it. Thanks for sharing, Leanna. What an amazing time of life. So yes, more photos and a VIDEO would be amaazzzing!!
Lelers! Your mom brought her little grandma flip book to show us pictures!! There were so many cute ones. We love the one on the last page - SO cute! She doesn't even look real! So cute, Ry was like she looks like an oversized jelly bean! haha. you have to put that one up on the blog. SO cute!
Wish we could meet her in person!
Post a Comment