
we are at the hospital, anxiously awaiting the baby's arrival. progress has been a little slow so far - not too much action, but the baby should be here sometime today, since leanna's water broke at 11:20 last night. we are so excited to meet our little baby girl. we will keep you posted!!
9 comments:
First of all, you both look so great! Second, your room looks really nice and comfy. Lastly, we can't wait!!! I love the picture updates. You are going to do so great, Leanna!!
That is a pretty sweet looking hospital room...wow! Tell that little lady to hurry up! :)
That room does look pretty awesome!! Can't wait to see the lil' one!! Good luck!
I was completely delirious last night when you called, sorry for the mumbling. My phone is lost (again), but I think I'll find it today - keep us posted! Are you giving birth at a spa?
Lelers that room rocks! I love the bathroom, you're going to love that. You look so cute, you would never think that you went to the hospital in the middle of the night.
You are so ready! The nursery is so cute, you aren't ever going to want to leave that place. My whole fam is so excited for you - I told them that the baby was due anytime and everyone was like, her water broke!! I tried everything to get mine to break. So glad your body was responsive to all that movement.
Keep us updated, did the doctor check you recently? What are you at?
haha, i like ryans comment!! :)
way to pick a nice hospital! :)
love you
Can we see some photos soon? Please...
Yeah, we want some pictures!!
You are not keeping us posted, as your last post promised :(
Post a Comment