this little girl is the love of my life!!!!!! I simply adore her. she makes me feel such sweet joy & I am so grateful to be her mom. my heart is so full of love for her.
Yippee! New post, okay... so Adelie is adorable!! She is such a sweet heart. I can tell she's really getting big! She can stand up, and she looks so toddlerish (You know what I mean)
I can't wait to hear how you guys like your new place! I bet you just love the area, keep updating!!
5 comments:
Yippee! New post, okay... so Adelie is adorable!! She is such a sweet heart. I can tell she's really getting big! She can stand up, and she looks so toddlerish (You know what I mean)
I can't wait to hear how you guys like your new place! I bet you just love the area, keep updating!!
It's so fun to see photos of Adelie.
so cute! i miss her already! how about you plan a trip to utah!?
Cute pictures!!!!!
Such a cute baby Leanna!
Hope you guys have a great time at the Wisconsin vs. Ohio game on Saturday! That will be so much fun! Drive safely, we'll be watching at home.
Post a Comment