11.03.2010

GO BUCKY!!!!!

 
 
we (dad, adelie and I...not so much the Ohio-State-fan-hubby) had an AMAZING time at the wisconsin v ohio state football game! favorite, favorite, favorite UW football game I've ever been to. absolutely outstanding...so exciting...and so much fun with my favorite people!!! I cannot begin to express how much fun I had...adelie was adorable & got SO much attention. the game was super exciting & intense...and will remain one of my favorite badger memories...

still hoping for a rose bowl trip this year...I'd love an excuse to visit R&H&F&babymiller!! what better excuse than a rose bowl trip for my favorite red&white football team?! so so so fun!

8 comments:

Chad, Melanie and Layla said...

Very fun posts! You guys do so many fun things and Adelie is SO adorable! I wish we lived by each other so our little girls could play and we could too! Miss you!

Emily said...

Love this!

I have to say, you look really thin! Your face looks especially good! :)

Wish we could have been there with you guys! We miss you!

Adelie is a doll in those pictures!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun! Adelie is as cute as ever!! Wish her and Owen could be buddies and play.

Katherine Fajen said...

I am literally dying right now. Adelie is so darling! I bet you made that Bucky shirt she is wearing, didn't you? It is so cute! I agree with Emily...you are looking GOOD!! :)

Heather said...

These posts just made my day! I am so glad you put these pictures up here. Ryan is always hearing me complain that I don't get to see more pictures of Adelie more often. I officially HATE the fact that you guys don't have internet, I need these posts - i'd kill for more of these. Darling, darling, darling! The halloween outfit - unreals... I want you to e-mail me a picture of her in that and I want to put it on our fridge. It makes me smile so much. She's perfect, absolutely perfect. I remember talking to you a year ago on the phone about how you were feeling - what she was going to be like. Could we have every imagined someone as special as Adelie!! I need more posts Lelers, I don't feel like I know Adelie. Even though we don't see you, I feel like you know Finn! I need more Adelie details. She's changing so fast - I mean look at MR! He's not even a baby anymore. Ryan said the other night, " I had no idea it's only one year and then it's over! "

Peter and Cindy said...

Nice post! Of course, it helps to be in the midst of a grand celebration at Camp Randall! Doubt that most of you noticed Ron Dayne in the background of the one picture (no, not the plastic Ron Dayne--all time rushing leader in NCAA history for those Utah readers!). Love the excitement that Adelie is showing during the post-game celebration! No doubt she will get her act together in years to come and really enjoy a good football game. Of course, Nate wouldn't agree that we saw a good football game--understood. I was surprised to hear Terrell Pryor say the Buckeyes would beat the Badgers 9 out of 10 games...but very happy we went to the one game that the Badgers actually won!

NC said...

It looks to me like Ron Dayne has been a national eating champion of late.
Fun trip, horrible game....Adelie was upset for the next week, she seems to be better now though

Peter or Cindy said...

Yes, I think Dayne is planning a return to the NFL as a noseguard...and if that doesn't work out there's always sumo wrestling (or, couch potatoe, which seems to be suiting him just fine).