Last week we enjoyed some beautiful 65 degree days with sunshine....tomorrow we should get our first big snow!! The national weather service "says" we could get a foot, but more likely 6-8 inches. I can't wait!!! We are excited to see Adelie react to the snowflakes. She loves seeing the leaves fall & fly around, so I'm sure she will be in heaven in the fluffy white stuff!!!!! We will take lots of pictures & videos! Should be a great day for cuddling up & watching some college football with hot cocoa...and then a little romp around in the fresh snow!!!
I thought I'd post a few pictures from my favorite place to go with Adelie & Nate....Lake Minnetonka in Excelsior! Love walking along the shoreline and my new favorite place to bring Adelie is to the swings on Excelsior Beach! She loves them!!! She loves the swings & its so fun being right next to the lake...the first pictures are from awhile ago (when it was still warm) and the swinging pics are from this week.
I love the last picture of her...so I thought I'd share her sweet little face with you! Cant wait to see her cute little cheeks & button nose all rosy from the cold Minnesota air!!! Bring on the snow.
Love you all.
5 comments:
I love this post! I just kept turning my computer around to show him the cute pictures. I love her little lamb hat and her pictures laughing on the swings! So cute!
Yaaaa! Thank you for the post - so cute, loved, loved the swings pictures. I can't believe you guys are already in for your first snow. So exciting, talk about getting you into the holiday spirit.
Ryan has to go to the library tomorrow for most of the day - but i'm going to tune in for the Badger game tomorrow. I am routing for them to win the rest of the games so then they go to the Rose Bowl. Miller rendezvous in Pasadena?? I'm crossing my fingers.
My favoirte is the sheep hat, laughing on the swing! Are those little teeth I see coming in the bottom already? Probably just a reflection.....
Time flies by so soon. We love and miss you guys!
Monkey hats, sheep hats...the grandchildren certainly know how to dress! Yes...cute hat and fun on the swings--great pictures! dad m
glad you got the trip to the beach in before the 10" of snow arrived!
The snow is here!! Adelie loves it! We will post pics this week. So fun.
Yep, Libby...adelie has 4 teeth!!!! 2 on the bottom & 2 big chompers on the top :)
Post a Comment