11.22.2010

our new home!

some of you have requested these...so, here you go! here are a few pictures from our little home...we are so happy there! it's a cozy, happy little place!

some of my favorites from our home: 1. the photo above our fireplace at the foot of our bed (my brother, mark, took it of adelie trying to eat my ice cream cone!! Nate & I absolutely love it! it's such a sweet, happy picture...thanks, mark!) 2. the book rack!!! (we copied R&H on this one...) we wanted to say 'thanks' to R&H, M&L, C&E for the sweet (and generous!) baby gift....we used it to buy this awesome book rack! Nate still needs to hang it, but we love it! adelie has so many great books (she has another whole basket full!!) and it's so great to be able to just grab a great read! thanks! we absolutely love it!

the photos at the end are of adelie first thing in the morning!! I love walking in on her to see her peek her cute little blue eyes out at me! she has some serious bed-head in one of the pics! love it! she makes my life so happy! I love waking up to that sweet little smile.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I love your apartment!! :) It is so cute!! :) I love how you have decorated it!

Jenna Morrison Clark said...

your house is very darling!

Heather said...

So cute Lelers, absolutely love your kitchen. I am toad jels of your La Creuset set. I am so glad you bought a book rack with your gift card - good call! Your book collection is great!

Ryan said...

What a beautiful home! Looks amazing.

Peter and Cindy said...

And I am toad jels of Adelie's bed...looks like she's having fun in there! dadm