12.10.2010

big sister!!

We are so excited to find out if Adelie is going to have a little baby brother or sister!! 20 weeks done...20 to go! This pregnancy has actually gone really quickly! The baby moves ALL the time now! It's so fun & exciting. Last night, I was laying in bed waiting for Nate to get home from basketball and Adelie was asleep on my tummy & the baby in the belly was going crazy!!! It was as if the baby knew Adelie was there laying with us...so cute. All 3 of us snuggled up together. I was in heaven! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy/girl. We will find out a few days before Christmas....best Christmas gift I could ever dream of!!!!! I am so excited. I love being a mom & I can't even imagine the joy that will come with having two little ones!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

ahhhh!!!! I am so excited to find out what you're having too! I've been so looking forward to finding out what you're having. Do you find yourself more anxious to find out whether or not this one is a boy or girl not? It's just sooo exciting to think that she might have a brother, or a sister! EEK!