12.10.2010

our Christmas tree!!!

I love our Christmas tree! We had so much fun picking out the perfect tree & cutting it down. It was SUPER cold...but really fun. Nate is a fantastic Christmas-tree-cutter! Adelie LOVED it!! We had such a great time together. It's one of my favorite Christmas traditions. We are decorating it this weekend (we're getting another huge snow storm). It will be so cute & colorful once it's done. I love, love, love Christmastime!

5 comments:

Emily said...

love her smile in these

Libby said...

SHE IS SO BIG!!!! Holy cow, by the time we see you guys next she'll be walking and talking...crazy!

Can't wait to see pics of the tree. Love and miss you guys!

Katherine Fajen said...

She is so cute and you are looking amazing!

Heather said...

Adelie has the cutest little teeth! She looks like she really likes the snow. What cute pictures, you look so cute and colorful with your cute scarf and bright blue hat. You still don't even look pregnant! Good choice on the christmas tree! I can't wait to see how it turns out all decorated.

Peter and Cindy said...

I think Adelie has learned to ham it up for the camera with those big smiles! That's wonderful that you can catch so many smiles. Of course, it could be that she was just so excited about getting her first Christmas tree. Glad you could get out an cut one down--fun times. Also glad you got it before the 18 inches of snow showed up! Dad