1.08.2011

daughters!!!!!!!!

Here are a couple pictures of our family at the hospital before we found out that the newest Cartwright addition is a baby girl!!!!!! We had an early morning appointment (7:15 am) on December 21st for the ultrasound. It was incredible! What a wonderful way to start the morning!!!!! I was thrilled to hear the news! I know Adelie is going to absolutely love having a little sister. It was the best Christmas gift I could ask for. Nate is amazing with Adelie & I know he will love being surrounded with all of us girls!!

Baby girl #2 looks a lot like Adelie (at least in the ultrasounds....).

See for yourself:

Adelie:
Baby girl #2:
I can't wait to meet this darling little girl!!!!! I love being a mom to Adelie and I know life will be more & more blessed with this newest addition!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

They are going to love having each other so close! You guys are so lucky. We have had a few people give their unsolicited opinions that it is so hard having two close together...blah blah blahumbug! What an incredible thing to be able to raise two daughters, and so close in age! You guys are great!

libby said...

A girl!!!! Man - you guys and the Cali Millers - so great that all the stuff for baby #2 is already taken care of! That is so great!