1.31.2011
29!!!!!
I had an amazing 29th birthday! Nate & Adelie made me feel so special & loved! Nate decorated our house with streamers & ballons...which I LOVED & Adelie went CRAZY over!!!!! So so fun! It was adorable watching Adelie play with the balloons! Nate made a fantastic brunch for us & then we went to dinner in downtown Minneapolis at a DELICIOUS restaurant that we love! So much fun & Adelie got so much attention at dinner (in a good way!!). Everyone loved her!!! She was perfect! I loved it. The night was topped off with some fantastic red velvet cake...and presents!!!! And then we gave Adelie her own little hot tub treatment in the sink with the sprayer...(she ate a little too much bread & cheese that day...so she needed a tummy massage!) It was hilarious! She loved the sink & bubbles!!!
Thanks for everyone who made me feel so loved....it was such a wonderful day with the love of my life & my favorite little girl!!! Couldn't be happier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds like your birthday was fabulous! I requested Red Velvet cake for my birthday too....we will see what Brett comes up with:)
Miss you girlie! And Adelie is getting so big. Can you believe how fast the first year is going?
Wow! Way to go Nate, I am so impressed that he will cook for you - impressive! That cake is unreals, I have never seen a prettier cake, Adelie has grown up so much. She looked so cute at dinner. I laughed so hard when I read about her eating too much bread and cheese at dinner. I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday! Birthdays are so much fun!
Great pictures of Adelie! She's so expressive--no wonder that she drew attention at dinner. Funny how that works...it is your birthday and Adelie steals the spotlight!
Happy Birthday! I kept thinking "today is Leanna's birthday..." but I never called - so sorry! Sounds like you had a fabulous day, though! Adelie is so adorable. I am so glad you are posting lots of pictures of her online so we can see her! So adorable. Happy Golden Birthday!
We wish we could have been there to celebrate in person! Nate - you are always so thoughtful. And Leanna - love you and so glad you had an amazing day, you deserved it!
Post a Comment